Yes!!!! Our community does make the best sweet natural things out there :)
Don't miss out on Gurpreet Kaur (@gingerizing) Instagram for more!
- 1 cup fresh Mango Puree
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt (if using regular yogurt, remove excess water - we basically need hung curd)
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 4 tbsps Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Saffron - few strands
- Freeze-dried Strawberry powder for decoration (plus, any fruits or nuts can be used for decoration here)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fill the baking tray with 1 inch of water and place the ramekins inside the tray.
- In a bowl, pour the puree, yogurt, evaporated milk, sugar, condensed milk, and cardamom powder.
- Pour this mixture equally in the ramekins and add couple of saffron strands on top.
- Bake this for about 50-60 minutes or until set. If you insert a toothpick in the center it should come out clean.
- Let these cool and then refrigerate for minimum 6 hours by covering the tops with a cling film. I left this overnight.
- Once chilled, decorate with freeze-dried strawberry powder. And serve chilled!
This recipe is courtesy of Gurpreet Kaur (@gingerizing)
Check her out on Instagram
If you also have a recipe using our healthy 100% Natural Freeze-Dried Fruit Snacks, send it to us. We will share it with the #trfbcommunity. :)