Healthy Cocoa Rice Puff
Our Rotten Fruit Boxers community always share special moments with us and some of then are cooking moments with love 😊We got this tasty recipe made with our healthy 100% Natural Freeze-Dried Fruit Snacks from one of our fans.
Healthy Cocoa Rice Puff Treats
- 2 tbsp. virgin coconut oil, and a little more for greasing your pan
- 2/3 cup almond butter or nut butter of your choice
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa powder
- 4 cups Kamut or brown rice puffs
- 1 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- 3 tbsp. The Rotten Fruit Box freeze-dried raspberries or any other freeze dried fruit
- Rub a little coconut oil in a 7″x11″ baking pan.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large saucepan over low heat. Add the nut butter, brown rice syrup, honey, and vanilla and stir to combine. Stir until everything is blended together, then add the cocoa, rice puffs, hemp seeds, chia seeds and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into your baking pan and press firmly. When it's smooth and even, sprinkle the top with the freeze-dried fruit of your choice. I find it easiest to crunch up the dried fruit in my palm. Place in the fridge to cool, then slice into squares, and put back into the fridge for storage.
If you also have a recipe using our healthy 100% Natural Freeze-Dried Fruit Snacks, send it to us. We will share it with the #trfbcommunity. :)