Buy 9 or more single snack pouches and get 10% off each pouch! Use coupon code GET9 at checkout
- Each freeze dried sliced gooseberry fruit snack comes in a resealable 100% recyclable pouch
- Each snack contains just 100% freeze dried sliced gooseberry. We wouldn't add anything else to our freeze dried gooseberry!
- Each pouch contains approximately 0.9 oz (23 grams) of freeze-dried gooseberry, the equivalent to about 6.0 oz (180 grams) of fresh gooseberry. For nutritional information see the second product image.
- Our freeze dried gooseberry is hand-picked and grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- No sugar or anything else added!
- Take our fruit snack pouches to school, work, eat them at the office, or at the gym. They make the perfect fruit snack for the home too. You can take them anywhere!
- Unlike fresh fruit, our fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
- Buy 1 single pack or as many as you want. Get only the fruits you want!
You are guaranteed the best selection of fresh and healthy freeze-dried fruits.
- morning breakfasts
- fodmap diet
- fruit packets
- family gift
I loved the strawberries. I was surprised that I also enjoyed the mangoes and pineapple.
I just love it!!!! From the idea till end!!! Everything is perfect and the taste is so delicious I highly recommend to everyone!
My wife and I have bought a lot of the individual fruit packets and will no doubt continue to do so. Initially we bought the fruit as Jane has a low fodmap diet due to her complicated IBS and can only eat certain fruits and the pouches suit her requirements. I then joined her and we now use our own choices of fruit on our morning breakfasts. Once tried you will go back for more. Keith and Jane (UK)
Really nice fruits. Big flavours. Took a little longer to arrive but with "the new normal" being in place not surprising. Well worth ordering again
I loved it! Great with yogurt for breakfast. I worry, though, about the carbon footprint--it was sent from Portugal.