One of the most requested fruit combinations now available in a single snack! This one pouch contains strawberries, banana, and blueberries.
Buy 9 or more single snack pouches and get 15% off each pouch! Use coupon code SINGLE9 at checkout
- Each freeze-dried strawberries, banana, and blueberries in a resealable pouch
- Each snack contains just 100% freeze-dried strawberries, banana, and blueberries. We wouldn't add anything else!
- Each pouch contains 1 oz (28 grams) of freeze-dried fruit, the equivalent to about 8 oz (about 230 grams) of fresh fruit. For nutritional information see the second product image.
- Our freeze-dried fruits are sourced from local farmers. Hand-picked and grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- Ideal for home, school snacks or at the office. Take them anywhere!
- Unlike fresh fruit, our fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
- Buy 1 single pack or as many as you want. Get only the fruits you want!
Great Quality and Price
I am obsessed with the fruit and have already turned a few people onto it as well! The apples with cinnamon are my current favourite but I’m excited to change it up and see what else I love! Amazing, amazing, amazing!
Just try it out. There is zero commitment and you can make sure your account is not subscribed right away so you don’t have to worry about forgetting to cancel a box. I was hesitant at first because of the price but now I’m on my third box. GREAT as a snack for everyone and it even satisfies my sweet tooth!
My kids and I loved eating the fruit from our rotten fruit box. Everything was extremely yummy and we can’t wait until we order more.
We loved our fruit box so much that we just put in a second order and are anxiously awaiting its arrival. My personal favourite was definitely the mangoes. So yummy! I was even nice enough to share.
My daughter loved them
My 12 yr old would have eaten them in one weekend if I would have let her! There were a few we didn't love (ie kiwi) and I found the berries to be a bit messy (red fingers - easily washable though) but it made for a great snack!