Kiwi is no ordinary fruit, both in terms of the way it looks and nutritional content. The vibrant green slices specked with little black seeds are a great source of vitamins and nutrients.Buy 12 or more single pouches and get 10% off each pouch! Use coupon code GET12 at checkout. Create your mix of fruits, vegetables, cooked meals, and soups!
- Each freeze dried kiwi fruit snack comes in a resealable 100% recyclable pouch
- Each pouch contains just 100% freeze dried kiwi. We wouldn't dare add anything else to our freeze dried fruit snacks!
- Each snack pouch contains 1 oz (26 grams) of freeze dried kiwi. That is equivalent to about 10 oz of fresh kiwi per pouch (about 280 grams).
- Our kiwi is sourced from small farmers. Hand-picked and grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- No sugar, or anything else added!
- Take our fruit snack pouches to school, work, eat them at the office, or at the gym. They make the perfect fruit snack for the home too. You can take them anywhere!
- Unlike fresh fruit, our fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
- Buy 1 single pack or as many as you want. Get only the fruits you want!
You are guaranteed the best selection of fresh and healthy freeze dried fruits.
- food waste
Great flavour from the fruit.
Very impressed with the 4 kinds I tried. Mixed berry was great! My favorite was peach. Strawberry & kiwi were also good, but a bit tart. Texture on all of these was light & crunchy. I see other varieties I'd like to try. Too easy to gobble through these ;) Very good & worth the wait.
I have really liked all of the fruits and berries that I've tried so far. They are VERY flavourful so whatever the main taste (sweet/tart) your little crunchy bite will pack a punch! My favourite way to eat my rotten fruit is crumbled on whipped cream. My next experiment will be to try it on some plain Greek yogurt. My favourite rotten fruits so far are: kiwi, strawberry, and raspberry
Gifted a box of fruit snacks to my brother and he really enjoyed them! He thought the mission statement to reduce wastefulness was awesome