Can you believe that carrots are sometimes considered to be the ultimate health food?
Carrots are rich in antioxidants which can help reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease. Freeze-dried carrots are also rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
Buy 9 or more single snack pouches and get 15% off each pouch! Use coupon code SINGLE9 at checkout.
- Each freeze dried carrot snack comes in a resealable pouch
- Each pouch contains just 100% freeze dried sliced carrots. We wouldn't add anything else to our freeze dried fruit and vegetables!
- Our carrots are sourced from small local farmers. Hand-picked, and grown using pesticide-free sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- Each pouch contains approximately 0.7 oz (23 grams) of freeze-dried carrot, the equivalent to about 6.7 oz (190 grams) of fresh carrot. For nutritional information see the second product image.
- No sugar or anything else added!
- Take our fruit snack pouches to school, work, eat them at the office, or at the gym. They make the perfect fruit snack for the home too. You can take them anywhere!
- Unlike fresh fruit, our fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
- Buy 1 single pack or as many as you want. Get only the fruits you want!
You are guaranteed the best selection of fresh and healthy freeze-dried fruits.
- w/hummus dips
- vegetable hummus
Our birds loves these!
So our three dogs LOVE fresh carrot! And so do our pet galahs, so I thought they’d love them freeze dried!! Annd all three dogs spat it out! They ended up eating it ( except for our staffy- she looked at me like ‘what’s this sh*t?!?’ Lol) they ate the piece I gave them Eventually- but only so each other would eat it theirs, but they did NOT enjoy it! Luckily our galahs LOVE the carrots!! (And the dogs love the freeze dried apple- every time I pull a brown packet out they get excited, and when my last box of pouches came (with a lovely free gift of cinnamon apples- which are bloody beautiful btw!!) my dog went nuts thinking it was all for him!! The only downside to the company would be how long shipping takes- which is kind of unavoidable when we live on opposite sides of the world- and super quick shipping for an order would probably cost 4x if what the order itself is worth!!
Good - used banana chips w/chocolate hummus and carrots w/vegetable hummus. Kiwi slices tasty, watermelon very sweet, almost too sweet but satisfies a sweet craving. Tomatoes are great w/hummus dips and on sandwiches and in salads. Raspberries/strawberries wonderful in yogurt. All in all, I've enjoyed each variety tried and you don't have to worry about spoilage. Patricia Brusie