Our Variety Box contains all different fruits, no repeats, and changes almost completely every month. But you don´t need to worry, some fruits, like olives or lemon, we only send upon request!
Our Variety Box is our best value box!
- Each freeze-dried fruit snack comes in a resealable 100% recyclable pouch
- Each pouch contains just 100% freeze-dried fruit. We wouldn't dare add anything else!
- Each box contains all different fruits, no repeats!
- Our freeze-dried fruit is sourced from small local farmers. Most of our fruit is hand-picked and grown using pesticide-free sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- Ideal for home, school snacks, or at the office
- Unlike fresh fruit, our fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
Freeze-dried kiwi, sour cherry, peaches, figs, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, persimmons, and blueberries are just a few of the freeze-dried fruits you might find in our Freeze Dried Variety Fruit Box.
TO ORDER: Pick the number of freeze-dried fruit snacks (8 or 16). We will ship you a new box every month for 12 months. Need to skip a month? No problem!
I am very pleased with my freeze dried fruit boxes. Love the variety but of course have some favourites. I like to give packages to friends so they can enjoy them also. The response always is: wow! great flavour!
Added the veg packets to my last order and will definitely be getting them again. So versatile. No more soaking pulses to make bean cassoulet. Great for thickening soups and stews for my gluten intolerant friends. And as for the olives….we eat them like sweeties.
This was a great deal, and I truly enjoy the fruits. Thank you!
Everything in it was great! Package arrived intact and just in time, as I was running out of snacks. LOVE your boxes! Thanks!
I love the selection. I usually have a few while stuck in traffic (40-60) min and t0hey make the commute bearable. I don't feel too guilty snacking. All the Stone fruit are favorites. Plums, peaches, apricots are so so yummy. The berries are okay too but I feel like they get tacky quickly. I also enjoy the broccoli.. The olives are by far my favorite though.