Enjoy a hand-picked selection of four different freeze-dried fruits or soups.
Choose to receive only freeze-dried fruits, a mix of snacks and soups, or go with only freeze-dried soups. Each month we will pick the four freshest in-season fruits or soups. Don´t want repeats? Try our Variety Box!
Your Seasonal Box:
- Available in 8, 12, or 20 pouch size
- Place a one time order or subscribe and save 10%
- Choose a delivery interval that is comfortable for you
- Skip, pause or cancel your subscription at any time
- Choose only fruit snacks, a mix of snacks and soups, or choose all soups
- Flexibility to change the mix every month
About our freeze-dried fruit and soups:
- Nutritious: Each pouch contains 2 of the 5 recommended daily servings of fruits and vegetables
- 100% freeze-dried fruit snacks with nothing added
- Plant-based 100% vegan & Non-GMO
- All-natural freeze-dried soups with only 3 ingredients: vegetables, extra virgin olive oil, and salt
- Freshly made, homemade style soups with no preservatives, flavorings, or color enhancers
- Ready to eat. Just add water to our freeze-dried soups
- Ideal for home, school, outdoors, or at the office
- Resealable & recyclable pouches
- Our fruits and vegetables are sourced primarily from small local farmers. Most are hand-picked and grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruits and vegetables.
I am very pleased with my freeze dried fruit boxes. Love the variety but of course have some favourites. I like to give packages to friends so they can enjoy them also. The response always is: wow! great flavour!
Added the veg packets to my last order and will definitely be getting them again. So versatile. No more soaking pulses to make bean cassoulet. Great for thickening soups and stews for my gluten intolerant friends. And as for the olives….we eat them like sweeties.
This was a great deal, and I truly enjoy the fruits. Thank you!
Everything in it was great! Package arrived intact and just in time, as I was running out of snacks. LOVE your boxes! Thanks!
I love the selection. I usually have a few while stuck in traffic (40-60) min and t0hey make the commute bearable. I don't feel too guilty snacking. All the Stone fruit are favorites. Plums, peaches, apricots are so so yummy. The berries are okay too but I feel like they get tacky quickly. I also enjoy the broccoli.. The olives are by far my favorite though.