Prepay for 6 months and get DOUBLE the snacks on your first box! Prepay for 12 months and get TRIPLE the snacks on your first box!
By prepaying for your subscription you also become a Founding Member and receive a plaque with your name on our giant Rotten Fruit Box logo!
Enjoy a hand-picked selection of freeze dried in-season fruits. You are guaranteed the best selection of fresh and healthy freeze dried fruits, specially curated for you.
- Each freeze dried fruit snack comes in a resealable plastic pouch
- Each pouch contains just 100% freeze dried fruit. We wouldn't dare add anything else!
- Our freeze dried fruit is sourced from small local farmers. Most of our fruit is hand-picked and grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- Ideal for home, school snacks or at the office
- Unlike fresh fruit, our fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
- Each box you buy helps reduce food waste, which is responsible for 8% of greenhouse gases, one-fourth of freshwater usage, and represents one-fifth of the trash in landfills,
Freeze dried apples, pears, peaches, figs, raspberries, strawberries, bananas, persimmons, and blueberries are just a few of the freeze dried fruits you might find in our Freeze Dried Seasonal Fruit Box.
TO ORDER: Just pick the number of freeze-dried fruit snacks (4, 8 or 12).
This box is a ONE TIME purchase delivered once a month for 12 months.
Sorry, they have not arrived yet!!!!!!!!
The fruit has been bitter. Not what I was exspecting.
Excellent product and customer service.
Loved it. Most of the fruits are too sour for me but there’s a few I love and will continue buying. The new compostable pouches make the product even more attractive.
Love getting them!
Love getting them!
Happy to eat something that would have gone to a land fill or left on the ground because the grocery giants deem it below standard because its naturally imperfect! But still perfectly tasty. I would order again but it doesn't make sense for me to contribute to the carbon foot print by ordering from so far away.