Prepay for 6 months and get DOUBLE the snacks on your first box! Prepay for 12 months and get TRIPLE the snacks on your first box!
By prepaying for your subscription you also become a Founding Member and receive a plaque with your name on our giant Rotten Fruit Box logo!
Enjoy a hand-picked selection of four different freeze-dried in-season fruits in every box. Each month we pick the four best in-season fruits to send you.
Want to receive all different fruits? Try our new Variety Box with no repeats!
- Each freeze-dried fruit snack comes in a resealable 100% recyclable pouch
- Each pouch contains just 100% freeze-dried fruit. We wouldn't dare add anything else!
- Our freeze-dried fruit is sourced from small local farmers. Most of our fruit is hand-picked and grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- Ideal for home, school snacks, or at the office
- Unlike fresh fruit, our freeze-dried fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
- Each box you buy helps reduce food waste, which is responsible for 8% of greenhouse gases, one-fourth of freshwater usage, and represents one-fifth of the trash in landfills.
Freeze-dried apples, pears, peaches, figs, raspberries, strawberries, bananas, persimmons, and blueberries are just a few of the freeze-dried fruits you might find in our Freeze Dried Seasonal Fruit Box.
TO ORDER: Just pick the number of freeze-dried fruit snacks (5, 8, or 12), and choose if you would like to make a one-time purchase or subscribe
I love all the different fruits. The hardest part is not eating it all at once.
Great product !
We are really enjoying these freeze dried fruits and It's a treat when they arrive in the mail. My kids really love the strawberry and mango packs (I liked that the mango came in smaller bite size pieces). My favourite is the pineapple. They taste like candy while still being a healthy treat.
We are always excited to get out box. The product is exceptional and there’s customer service to match it!
We love rotten fruit boxes, most flavours have gone down well. Everyone had a different favorite. It is a shame that you cannot order all of the options when fulfilling a subscription ie not able to order melon and grapes each month