Freeze Dried Papaya Snack
- Our freeze-dried papaya comes in your choice of resealable snack pouch or bulk size jars. Our jars are durable, stackable, and destined to be reused and not the landfill.
- Each snack contains just 100% freeze-dried papaya. We wouldn't dare add anything else! For nutritional information see product image.
- Snack pouch size: 0.9 oz (25 grams)
- Bulk jar size: 60 grams (2.1 oz)
- Our freeze-dried papaya are sourced from local farmers. Hand-picked and grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- Ideal for home, school snacks, or at the office. Take them anywhere!
- Unlike fresh fruit, our fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
Freeze-drying preserves up to 95% of the nutrients of fresh fruit compared to other preservation methods like canning or air-drying (loss of 50% to 70% of nutritional value).
Freeze-dried fruits are rich in antioxidants, which help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals, promote overall health, and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
Freeze-dried fruits are a good source of dietary fiber, which supports healthy digestion, and may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
Freeze-dried fruits have a long shelf life and don't require refrigeration. This compares to the much shorter shelf life of fresh fruit, which typically lasts a few days to a few weeks. This makes freeze-dried fruit an ideal snack option for people with busy lifestyles.
They can be easily added to a variety of meals and snacks, such as oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies, or trail mix.
Freeze-dried fruit allows for better portion control, as it can be easily measured and consumed in smaller servings. This can help people manage their daily fruit intake.
This also eliminates waste since a portion can be consumed over one or more days.