- Our freeze-dried fruit bits and powder pouches are now available for purchase!
- You can choose strawberry, fig, or a random flavor. You can also let us know of any allergies or dislikes during checkout)
- Bits & powder pouches weight between 1 and 4 oz (28 and 115 grams) and are much bigger than our regular snack pouches.
- Each bit pouch comes in a resealable bag.
- Each pouch contains just 100% freeze-dried fruit "bits" and powder.
- Use these bits in cooking, add them to yogurts, porridge, cereal, drinks or tea. There are almost unlimited uses to our freeze-dried bits and powder.
- Check the product pictures for inspiration from other customers on how to use your freeze-dried fruit bits and powder
Supplies are limited and these are a great value! Grab them while you can!
I used one of the pouches (Blackberry) to flavour and colour buttercream frosting for a birthday cake. I didn't tell anyone that I'd used freeze dried fruit but everyone kept commenting on how delicious it was and when I told them, they were very surprised. I will definitely be using Rotten Fruit products for baking in the future, especially in winter when fresh fruit isn't so readily available.
I devoured Piri Piri and cinnamon apples, and used pouchs for milkshake and porridge, I'm going to try other fruits and I want my mother to try apples, she loves them!
Very happy with my purchase! Well priced and comes quickly enough to Australia. Great initiative
The fruits are all delicious. I look forward to tasting more.