- Our freeze-dried fruit bits and powder pouches are now available for purchase!
- You can choose strawberry, fig, or a random flavor. You can also let us know of any allergies or dislikes during checkout.
- Bits & powder pouches weigh between 1 and 4 oz (28 and 115 grams) and are much bigger than our regular snack pouches.
- Each bits pouch comes in a resealable bag.
- Each pouch contains just 100% freeze-dried fruit "bits" and powder.
- Use these bits in cooking, add them to yogurts, porridge, cereal, drinks, or tea. There are almost unlimited uses for our freeze-dried bits and powder.
- Check the product pictures for inspiration from other customers on how to use your freeze-dried fruit bits and powder
Supplies are limited and these are a great value! Grab them while you can!
- customer service
I was very happy to receive my order of 11 random "bits" pouches. I was worried I would get too many of the same fruits, but they actually sent 11 different kinds! I have used some to add flavour to water, oatmeal, and yogurt so far. Looking forward to trying them in baked goods too. If you are looking to use the freeze dried fruit in other ways than straight up snacking, these are for you! Can't beat the sale price either!
I love using the bits pouches in my baking. It adds a natural sweetness and flavour to my recipes. Adding freeze dried fruit does not alter the texture of my recipes either which is wonderful. If you are looking to naturally flavour your baked goods I would highly recommend using this freeze dried fruit.
Adore these "crushed" berry-bags, perfect for baking with flavour and no extra water in the cake mix
The olives were yummy, I used some in cooking Mediterranean dishes, but I have to confess I couldn't stop eating them straight from the packet. They're a bit expensive to buy too often, I wish I could subscribe, but great for a treat.
Delicious and excellent customer service!