While we can debate if olives are fruits or vegetables, one thing we can all agree on: freeze-dried pitted olives are a tasty and different type of snack.
- Each freeze-dried pitted olives fruit snack comes in a resealable 100% recyclable pouch.
- Each pouch contains just 100% freeze-dried pitted olives. We wouldn't dare add anything else to our freeze-dried fruit snacks!
- Each snack pouch contains 1.2 (about 31 grams) of freeze-dried olives. That is equivalent to about 12 oz of fresh olives per pouch (about 340 grams).
- Our pitted olives are sourced from local farmers. Hand-picked, organic, grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- No sugar or anything else added!
- Take our fruit snack pouches to school, work, eat them at the office, or at the gym. They make the perfect fruit snack for the home too. You can take them anywhere!
- Unlike fresh fruit, our fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
You are guaranteed the best selection of fresh and healthy freeze-dried fruits.
- jars camping
- GREAT idea
Only so so
The packages that were sealed well were delicious, but the strawberries were soggy. Also, the item I most wanted to try, the black olives, also were soggy. While the company gave me a refund on the one bag of strawberries, and I could have asked them to do the same for the olives, I didn’t. I didn’t want a refund. I wanted crunchy olives and crunchy strawberries.
I ordered these out of sheer curiousity and they are absolutely DELICIOUS! They taste like little olive flavoured crisps. And the added bonus they have over deli/bottled olives is that you won't get your hands all greasy eating them!
I wanted to try these we our family love olives but hate taking the jars camping. These are delicious, they taste exactly like black olives and will be easier to take camping.
The rotten fruit box
I love all the fruit. GREAT idea!!
we are enjoying our rotten fruit box, very tasty and refreshing