Brownie Protein Balls
This recipe is courtesy of Sam and Maddie and one of our most requested recipes. Check them on Instagram.
- 25 Pitted Dates
- 1.5 Cups of Cashews
- 3/4 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 TBL Coconut Oil Melted
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 2 TSP Water
- 1/4 TSP Sea Salt
- 2 TBL Cacao Nibs
- Freeze Dried Cherries ground up for dusting
- Put the dates, cashews, coconut oil, water and Vanilla Extract into a blender and mix until smooth - then mix some more - this will take some time so be patient!
- whilst the mixture is blending ground up the Cherries with the back of a spoon to make a fine powder.
- once smooth add in the cacao powder, peanut butter, salt and cacao nibs and blend for another minute or so.
- Form into bite sized balls and coat with the cherry powder.
- Put into the fridge for about 20 mins to harden up and then enjoy!