- Our freeze-dried carrot comes in a resealable pouch
- Each pouch contains just 100% freeze-dried sliced carrots. We wouldn't add anything else to our freeze-dried fruit and vegetables!
- Our carrots are sourced from small local farmers. Hand-picked, and grown using pesticide-free sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- Each pouch contains approximately 0.9 oz (24 grams) of freeze-dried carrot. For nutritional information see the second product image.
- No sugar or anything else added!
- Unlike fresh vegetables, our freeze-dried vegetables never rot, and keep all their nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
- Buy 1 single pack or as many as you want
You are guaranteed the best selection of fresh and healthy freeze-dried fruits and vegetables.
- Patricia Brusie
- vegetable hummus
- w/hummus dips
So our three dogs LOVE fresh carrot! And so do our pet galahs, so I thought they’d love them freeze dried!! Annd all three dogs spat it out! They ended up eating it ( except for our staffy- she looked at me like ‘what’s this sh*t?!?’ Lol) they ate the piece I gave them Eventually- but only so each other would eat it theirs, but they did NOT enjoy it! Luckily our galahs LOVE the carrots!! (And the dogs love the freeze dried apple- every time I pull a brown packet out they get excited, and when my last box of pouches came (with a lovely free gift of cinnamon apples- which are bloody beautiful btw!!) my dog went nuts thinking it was all for him!! The only downside to the company would be how long shipping takes- which is kind of unavoidable when we live on opposite sides of the world- and super quick shipping for an order would probably cost 4x if what the order itself is worth!!
Good - used banana chips w/chocolate hummus and carrots w/vegetable hummus. Kiwi slices tasty, watermelon very sweet, almost too sweet but satisfies a sweet craving. Tomatoes are great w/hummus dips and on sandwiches and in salads. Raspberries/strawberries wonderful in yogurt. All in all, I've enjoyed each variety tried and you don't have to worry about spoilage. Patricia Brusie