The ultimate "berry" lovers snack! This one pouch contains strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Low carb, and low sugar, "super" fruits. Probably the healthiest snack you can have!
Buy 9 or more single snack pouches and get 15% off each pouch! Use coupon code SINGLE9 at checkout
- Each freeze dried strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries in a resealable 100% compostable pouch
- Each snack contains just 100% freeze-dried strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. We wouldn't dare add anything else!
- Each pouch contains 0.9 oz (24 grams) of freeze-dried mixed berries, the equivalent to about 7 oz (200 grams) of fresh berries. For nutritional information see the second product image.
- Our freeze-dried berries are sourced from local farmers. Hand-picked and grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- Ideal for home, school snacks or at the office. Take them anywhere!
- Unlike fresh fruit, our fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
- Buy 1 single pack or as many as you want. Get only the fruits you want!
mandarin oranges had seeds that were SUPER bitter and gross but the rest was good. really love the peaches and strawberries.
I loved the strawberries and raspberries. Blueberries and blackberries weren’t my fav., but that’s a personal preference. My kids all liked them as well so they went way too fast for the amount it would cost me each time.
I love the flavours available!!!
As you can tell by the title of my review, I'm obsessed with the Rotten Fruit Box! The products are absolutely amazing! As a nursing student it can be difficult at times to maintain a healthy diet, but with this product, I am able to make quick and easy meals while still staying healthy. Not to mention, their shelf life is a lot longer than regular fruit so I don't have to worry about it going bad.
Amazing, I have to hide from the kids or all 16 packs are gone in 2 days. They love them so do I especially on yogurt for breakfast, yum. Am going to give baking with some fruit a whirl this time too.