Enjoy a hand-picked selection of freeze-dried in-season fruits. You are guaranteed the best selection of fresh and healthy freeze-dried fruits, specially curated for you.
- Each freeze-dried fruit snack comes in a resealable 100% recyclable plastic pouch
- Each pouch contains just 100% freeze-dried fruit. We wouldn't dare add anything else!
- Our freeze-dried fruit is sourced from small local farmers. Most of our fruit is hand-picked and grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- Ideal for home, school snacks, or at the office
- Unlike fresh fruit, our fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
- Each box you buy helps reduce food waste, which is responsible for 8% of greenhouse gases, one-fourth of freshwater usage, and represents one-fifth of the trash in landfills,
Freeze-dried apples, pears, peaches, figs, raspberries, strawberries, bananas, persimmons, and blueberries are just a few of the freeze-dried fruits you might find in our Freeze Dried Seasonal Fruit Box.
TO ORDER: Just pick the number of freeze-dried fruit snacks (5, 8, or 12).
This box is a ONE TIME purchase delivered once a month for 12 months!
5 Star all the way!
I love it! My absolute favorite is the pineapple. The watermelon just melts in my mouth and I like the mandarin orange. The bits are great! I mix the bits in with my home grown mints and honey from my neighbours bee hive I have not tried any vegetables or other products as I'm a big fruit lover. Thank you to the farmers for the delicious fruit and thank you Tony for the fun fruit snacks
Good to eat the fruit that otherwise would have gone rotten!
Keep up the good work
Still super tasty and flexible fruit snacks. So useful. A new store cupboard staple.
Best snack ever
I loved these fruit snacks. Easy to carry for hiking etc and just plain enjoyable to eat! Highly recommend!
I originally bought these as a healthy snack to make great smoothies whilst pregnant. I didn't end up using them as much as I thought I would but now I steam and blend them up for my 6mo baby and he absolutely loves them. It is fabulous because there is so much less waste than if I had all these different flavours of fresh produce in the fridge.