Prepay for 6 months and get DOUBLE the snacks on your first box! Prepay for 12 months and get TRIPLE the snacks on your first box!
By prepaying for your subscription you also become a Founding Member and receive a plaque with your name on our giant Rotten Fruit Box logo!
Enjoy a hand-picked selection of four different freeze-dried in-season fruits in every box. Each month we pick the four best in-season fruits to send you.
Want to receive all different fruits in your box? Try our new Variety Box with no repeats!
- Each freeze-dried fruit snack comes in a resealable 100% recyclable pouch
- Each pouch contains just 100% freeze-dried fruit. We wouldn't dare add anything else!
- Our freeze-dried fruit is sourced from small local farmers. Most of our fruit is hand-picked and grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- Ideal for home, school snacks or at the office
- Unlike fresh fruit, our freeze-dried fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
- Each box you buy helps reduce food waste, which is responsible for 8% of greenhouse gases, one-fourth of freshwater usage, and represents one-fifth of the trash in landfills.
Freeze-dried apples, pears, peaches, figs, raspberries, strawberries, bananas, persimmons, and blueberries are just a few of the freeze-dried fruits you might find in our Freeze Dried Seasonal Fruit Box.
TO ORDER: Just pick the number of freeze-dried fruit snacks (4, 8 or 12), and choose if you would like to make a one-time purchase or subscribe
- sour cherries
I enjoy them because of their long shelf life! They've been a delight to eat plain, I haven't even thought about using them in meals yet. The only suggestion I have is if there's a way to send them in less wasteful packaging, that would be ideal. I am proud of my minimal-waste lifestyle and would prefer to purchase a product that reflects it.
These are great snacks. Love the taste and texture. The olives were a delightful surprise!
We are one of those eco-sustainable-organic-recycletillyoudie kind of family and for us snacks for our ‘lil have always been a problem. I mean: you can still do them yourself but if you have a busy schedule it’s not that easy. So I am always on the hunt for healthy snacks options for school. Decided to give The Rotten Fruit Box a try and, well, let’s say that up to now I had three other families who joined the wagon! I mean: the TASTE :-0 and its vitamins. I will keep buying! Thank you guys for such a great idea!
Love love these snacks. My favs are pineapple and kiwis. Some I wasn’t a fan but that’s ok I want to try them all! Even my 2 year old loves them
I signed up for the subscription and am pleased (2 deliveries thus far). My first box I opted for variety to try as many things as I could. The second box, I ordered the ones I hadn’t tried the first time around. Now onto my 3rd box, I am picking the ones we liked the most! Pineapple is the favourite right now, followed closely by black currants. The snacks are great for the car (they reseal) and are a tasty alternative to fast food cravings.