By prepaying for your subscription you also become a Founding Member and receive a plaque with your name on our giant Rotten Fruit Box logo!
Our Variety Box contains all different fruits, no repeats, and changes almost completely every month. But you don´t need to worry, some fruits, like olives or lemon, we only send upon request!
The Variety Box is our best value box!
- Each freeze-dried fruit snack comes in a resealable 100% recyclable pouch
- Each pouch contains just 100% freeze-dried fruit. We wouldn't dare add anything else!
- Each box contains all different fruits, no repeats!
- Most of our fruits are sourced from small local farmers. Most of our fruit is also hand-picked and grown using pesticide-free sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- Ideal for home, school snacks, or at the office
- Unlike fresh fruit, our fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
TO ORDER: Pick the number of freeze-dried fruit snacks (8, 16, or 30), and choose if you would like to make a one-time purchase or subscribe.
Hint: Most customers subscribe to our Variety Fruit Box
- sour cherries
I enjoy them because of their long shelf life! They've been a delight to eat plain, I haven't even thought about using them in meals yet. The only suggestion I have is if there's a way to send them in less wasteful packaging, that would be ideal. I am proud of my minimal-waste lifestyle and would prefer to purchase a product that reflects it.
These are great snacks. Love the taste and texture. The olives were a delightful surprise!
We are one of those eco-sustainable-organic-recycletillyoudie kind of family and for us snacks for our ‘lil have always been a problem. I mean: you can still do them yourself but if you have a busy schedule it’s not that easy. So I am always on the hunt for healthy snacks options for school. Decided to give The Rotten Fruit Box a try and, well, let’s say that up to now I had three other families who joined the wagon! I mean: the TASTE :-0 and its vitamins. I will keep buying! Thank you guys for such a great idea!
Love love these snacks. My favs are pineapple and kiwis. Some I wasn’t a fan but that’s ok I want to try them all! Even my 2 year old loves them
I signed up for the subscription and am pleased (2 deliveries thus far). My first box I opted for variety to try as many things as I could. The second box, I ordered the ones I hadn’t tried the first time around. Now onto my 3rd box, I am picking the ones we liked the most! Pineapple is the favourite right now, followed closely by black currants. The snacks are great for the car (they reseal) and are a tasty alternative to fast food cravings.