By prepaying for your subscription you also become a Founding Member and receive a plaque with your name on our giant Rotten Fruit Box logo!
Enjoy a hand-picked selection of freeze dried in-season fruits. You are guaranteed the best selection of fresh and healthy freeze dried fruits, specially curated for you.
- Each freeze dried fruit snack comes in a resealable 100% recyclable pouch
- Each pouch contains just 100% freeze dried fruit. We wouldn't dare add anything else!
- Our freeze dried fruit is sourced from small local farmers. Most of our fruit is hand-picked and grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- Ideal for home, school snacks or at the office
- Unlike fresh fruit, our fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
- Each box you buy helps reduce food waste, which is responsible for 8% of greenhouse gases, one-fourth of freshwater usage, and represents one-fifth of the trash in landfills.
Freeze dried apples, pears, peaches, figs, raspberries, strawberries, bananas, persimmons, and blueberries are just a few of the freeze-dried fruits you might find in our Freeze Dried Seasonal Fruit Box.
TO ORDER: Just pick the number of freeze-dried fruit snacks (4, 8, or 12).
This box is a ONE TIME purchase delivered once a month for 6 months!
The packaging was really cute. Loved the snacks. There was a mistake with my order, I got snacks I asked not to. I wrote to them and they answered me right away and sent me some replacement snacks. They were really kind and quick! Best costumer service ever.
I enyojed all of the different fruits in my box. I did like them all, so now I decided to give myself an early christmas gift. I will get a nice sweet and sour treat once a month for a year. I did try the olives aswell, and they were supernice.
I love eating fresh fruits and now the Rotten fruit box made me switch eating chips as a snack for movie night for fruits!
I loved my box and the variety that came with it. I eat the pouches on the go or have tried them in baking! They are excellent!