Don't want to subscribe and prefer to order one time? No problem! Build your own box from our large selection of Single Fruit Pouches.
Build your custom box with your favorite freeze-dried fruit snacks. Choose from our selection of up to 24 different fruits. Include only your favorites, or try new and exciting fruits.
Want to try new fruits next month? With your custom fruit box, you can change your fruit selection every month!
- Each freeze-dried fruit snack comes in a resealable pouch
- Each pouch contains just 100% freeze-dried fruit. We don´t add anything else!
- Our freeze-dried fruits are sourced from small farmers. Most are hand-picked and grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- Ideal for home, school or as office snacks
- Unlike fresh fruit, our fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
You are guaranteed the best selection of fresh and healthy freeze-dried fruits.
TO ORDER: Pick the number of freeze-dried fruit snacks (4, 8, or 12) and the fruits you would like to include in your Custom Box.
The Custom Box is available as a monthly subscription, but you can cancel anytime, pause, or skip deliveries.
I loved it! Each fruit was more full of flavour that the fruit in it's natural state. I've never had such juicy freeze dried fruit ever! This held true for each fruit! I'm certainly keeping my subscription (which is super awesome because you can pick.you frequency or pause or skip a month if you need to) and will continue to recommend these fruits to everyone!
These freeze dried fruits are unique, delicious, and really convenient snacks, we've been snacking on them straight out of the bag or topping them up on things like yogurt and ice cream. They are really handy for on the go healthy snacks for kids, my toddler loves them. There's a great story behind how they got started, which is why I wanted to give them a to begin with!
a good spread of flavours
The berry collection is really good and the apple slices are very tasty
I loved the fruit, particularly the freeze dried raspberries which went into a Raspberry Bakewell cake.