Customize your box with a large selection of freeze-dried fruit snacks, all-natural soups, vegetables, and cooked beans.
- 20 different 100% natural freeze-dried fruit snacks
- 4 freeze-dried homestyle soup flavors
- 2 freeze-dried vegetables and cooked beans
- BONUS: Get DOUBLE with your first box
Your Custom Box:
- Available in 8, 12, or 30 pouch size
- Choose only freeze-dried fruit snacks or mix and match
- Flexibility to change your selections every month
- Receive a box every month for 6 months (you can pause or skip anytime)
- Prepaid customer bonus: Choose from different freeze-dried fruits, soups, vegetables, and beans every month
About our freeze-dried fruit snacks, soups, and vegetables:
- Nutritious: Each pouch contains 2 of the 5 recommended daily servings of fruits and vegetables
- 100% freeze-dried fruit snacks with nothing added
- Plant-based 100% vegan & Non-GMO
- All-natural freeze-dried soups with only 3 ingredients: vegetables, extra virgin olive oil, and salt
- Freshly made, homemade style soups with no preservatives, flavorings, or color enhancers
- Ready to eat. Just add water to our freeze-dried soups and pre-cooked beans
- Ideal for home, school, outdoors, or at the office
- Resealable & recyclable pouches
- Our fruits and vegetables are sourced primarily from small local farmers. Most are hand-picked and grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruits and vegetables.
I used mine in baking and loved them
Delicious and versatile
Wonderful - very easy to use and delicious. Great for hiking, backpacking, and for quick on the go snacks. Even yummy to snack straight out of the bag. Can be rehydrated for cooking.
Perfect for kid's lunch and snack!
Loved my order
I really enjoyed the yr subscription of my rotten fruit box. It was like eating candy with some of it and others I added to yogurt and in baking. The soups are delicious as well. Will be ordering again.
They are the best strawberries. Everytime I receive my box of 8 it's gone in MAX 3 days and that's if my daughter forgets we received them.