The taste of this fruit is sweet and has a subtly sharp tinge!
- Each freeze-dried raspberry fruit snack comes in a 100% recyclable resealable pouch
- Each snack contains just 100% sustainably grown freeze-dried whole raspberries. We wouldn't dare add anything else to our freeze-dried fruit snacks!
- Each pouch contains 0.8 oz (23 grams) of freeze-dried raspberries, the equivalent to about 6 oz (160 grams) of fresh raspberries. For nutritional information see the second product image
- Our freeze-dried raspberries are sourced from local farmers. Hand-picked, grown using sustainable agriculture. Read more about the story behind our fruit.
- No sugar or anything else added!
- Take our fruit snack pouches to school, work, eat them at the office, or at the gym. They make the perfect fruit snack for the home too. You can take them anywhere!
- Unlike fresh fruit, our fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
You are guaranteed the best selection of fresh and healthy freeze-dried fruits.
- food waste
Never disappoints! I mainly put the fruit in my smoothie bowls. Always delicious!
I got the freeze dried persimmons. I loved them. I used them in a slow cooker oatmeal recipe that called for freeze dried strawberries. The persimmons made it something different, and I added fresh ones when I was eating the oatmeal. I’ll do that again.
I like everything about rotten fruit box. I have been ordering the fruit packs for several years and have had great experience every time. I can eat a bag of mandarin oranges or pineapples in about 30 seconds they are so good. You won't be disappointed. I recently got the soups which I haven't tried yet but am super excited about.
A hundred and one uses for freeze dried fruit
As always i was so happy when my box arrived. I had run out of blackcurrants to make my favourite currant and rose petal tea, and raspberry for white choc and raspberry cake topping. I mostly cook with what i order and only snack on melon and mandarin pieces. Buying your pouches gives me a huge choice of fruit which would not be practical or affordable to buy fresh for one person. Brilliant.
Love the freezedried lemons and I am very excited to work on new recipes including the rotten fruit box produce ✨