It's too good to stop eating.
- Put the chocolate candy melts into a microwave safe container
- Put in microwave for 30 second intervals at a time, stir until the mixture is melted and no clumps remain. (Timing May differ depending on microwave)
- Stir in oil based food colouring and adjust accordingly. (This step is optional)
- Take out your silicone mold and have your pretzels and cookies crushed to bite sized pieces
- Lay your chocolate mold on a small freezer safe tray (must be flat so the bar keeps its shape)
- Pour the melted chocolate into mold
- Sprinkle on all the toppings (crushed Oreos, crushed pretzels, m&m’s)
- Then finish it off by finishing it off with your freeze dried fruit bits and pieces (be generous because it’s just THAT good!!!)
- Put in freezer for 7-10 minutes to set
- Remove from freezer and get ready to enjoy your sweet & savoury mishmashed bar!!!
This recipe is courtesy of @mishmashed.treats. You can check her on Instagram or FB mishmashed treats.
If you also have a recipe using our healthy 100% Natural Freeze-Dried Fruit Snacks, send it to us. We will share it with the #trfbcommunity. :)