This recipe is courtesy of Sam and Maddie and one of our most requested recipes. Check them on Instagram.
- 2 cups Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp honey / maple syrup - depending on desired taste
- 2 handfuls of freeze dried raspberries
- Mix the yoghurt and honey until both are well combined
- Add half of the raspberries into this mix. (Add more if needed). Store again until we’ll combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour yogurt mixture on top.
- Spread the mix until you get your desired thickness. ( we did ours a little thinner to share with the family)
- Sprinkle the rest of the raspberries on top of the mixture and place in the freezer for 2-4 hours so it is completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark.
If you also have a recipe using our healthy 100% Natural Freeze-Dried Fruit Snacks, send it to us. We will share it with the #trfbcommunity. :)